What I learned about bullying and friendship.
I learned that it is better to be an upstander than a bully or a bystander. If you are a bully no one will like you. I also learned that it is good to treat people the way you would like to be treated. I learned that you should be nice to your friends.
We saw the movie “the Bully”. In the movie there are a lot of kids that are bullied or are a bully. It is not good to be a bully because it might make people sad.
Things I can do with a single sock:
Make a really big sock into a hat.
Make a sock monkey.
Design a sock.
Wear a single sock.
You can hold your valuables in a single sock.
Blogging Challenge #1
10 people and the questions I would ask them:
1. Eric Walters – What inspired you to be a writer?
2. A director in Hollywood – How do you come up with your ideas?
3. A Game studio – How do you get your programs on to a disk?
4. Adam Sandler – How do you act and direct the movie at the same time?
5. Albert Einstein – Why did you spend so many years alone?
6. An old western sheriff – What was life like in the West?
7. A famous singer – How do you find all the right notes that yor need?
8. Pringles Worker – How do you come up with your flavours?
9. Roald Dahl – How did you come up with the idea for the movie Willy Wonka?
10. a magician – how do you do your tricks?
today we had a specal visitor at our school all time Canadian champion Mary Spencer she told us that if you have a goal you can achieve it with a lot of training she also tould us to never give up and always try your best at what your good at . It was cool that she came to our school I wish she could stay longer and talk about what her favourite part of her career. we had fun!
we have started are eco systems and thay are looking good sofar